7.11.08

procurei algo pra o fim da noite, após o trabalho. queria algo belo. porque preciso de beleza. encontrei essa música.

There is a house built out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and window sills
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home.

Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
There is a tree as old as me
Branches were sewn by the color of green
Ground had arose and passed it's knees

By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world
When the gusts came around to blow me down
I held on as tightly as you held onto me
I held on as tightly as you held onto me......

Cause, I built a home
for you
for me

Until it disappeared
from me
from you

And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust........

essa música é como a série de acasos que carregam a minha vida nos últimos anos. uma série de belas coincidências. inúmeras coincidências, um homem só.

não lhe dou razão por ter me negado sua beleza. por quê?. ainda preciso dela.

3 comentários:

Natureza Poética disse...

Oi, Luciano!
Eu já atualizei seu link em meus blogs ok.

Essa musica é realmente linda.:) Gostei da postagem!
Belíssima semana pra você. Um abraço!

*Mr. Tambourine* disse...

Etâ musicão!
Até arrepiei agora.

abração!

Anônimo disse...

Indicação sua fi, tá lembrado do toque lá do Cinematic Orchestra?
Abração!

notas de um dia de cão. esse é o nome do livro. um livro a duas mãos.